The Hyundai R140LS mini excavator offers a variety of features ensuring the best performance on site. This excavator has a comfortable operating cabin, easy and simple serviceability as well as new technologies designed to enhance performance.
Computer Aided Power Optimization (CAPO)
· 3-power mode, 2-work mode
· One touch deceleration system
· Auto deceleration system
· Auto overheat prevention system
Excavator Boom, Arm and Bucket
- The holding valves in the main control valve prevent the boom and arm from lowering during an extended period in the neutral position.
- Reinforced bucket and bucket linkage.
- Sealed and adjustable bucket linkage produces less wear of pins and bushes and offers silent operation.
- ISO Cab
- The control levers and seat can be adjusted to provide maximum operator comfort.
- The seat is fully adjustable for optimum operating position, reducing operator fatigue.
- Console boxes slide forward and backward for improved accessibility.
- The proportional pressure controls reduce unnecessary exertion while ensuring precise operation.
- Large windows allow excellent visibility in all directions.
- Hyundai HM4.2 Engine
- Lower fuel and lube oil consumption
- Low operating cost
- All maintenance points are located on one side for easy maintenance
- Optimum hydraulic performance
- Auto deceleration system
- Boom and arm holding system
- Boom and arm flow regeneration system
- Pump flow control system
- Power boost control system
- Attachment flow control system
- Durable track railing guards keep track links in place.
- Track adjustment is made easy with standard grease cylinder track adjusters and shock absorbing springs.
- The reinforced box-section frame is welded using low-stress, high-strength steel.
- The X-leg type center frame is integrally welded for maximum strength and durability.
Operating Weight (kg)
Max Dumping Height (mm)
Max Digging Depth (mm)
Bucket Capacity (m³)
Net Power (kW@rpm)
78 @ 2200